Our Products > QuickTreX® PRO System™ Connectors > QuickTreX® Cat 5E Coupler, Keystone Mount
QuickTreX® PRO System™
QuickTreX® Cat 5E Coupler, Keystone Mount
Enables the use of pre-terminated assemblies on Keystone wallplates and boxes.
Rated at Category 5E.
Features / Specifications:
- Can be used to join two Category 5E cables together (illustration left side)
- Snaps into any Keystone mount component such as a Keystone wallplate (illustration right side). This enables you to use pre-terminated assemblies for flush or surface mount applications.
- Saves time by eliminating termination and testing.
- A problem solver for setting up emergency data centers.
Specs: QuickTreX™ Cat 5e Coupler, Keystone Mount
- Fully compatible with Gigabit Ethernet.
- Meets FCC subpart 68 requirements Jack contacts, phosphor Bronze alloy with a minimum 50 microinch gold plating over nickel
- Insertion life -- 750 cycles minimum UL listed
- Enhanced PC designed technology provides reliable performance
Weight: 0.0625 lb
SKU # QT-TD168P, QT-TD168PC (COLORS)