Our Products > QuickTreX® PRO System™ Connectors > QuickTreX® 10G Cat 6A 10 Gigabit Keystone Jack
QuickTreX® PRO System™
QuickTreX® 10G Cat 6A 10 Gigabit Keystone Jack
Leading 10G–Augmented Category 6 UTP keystone jack delivers excellent headroom beyond 500MHz. They exceed the TIA/EIA Cat 6A Specification to support 10GBASE-T standards. Patented PCB circuit & unique contact alignment does the main work in suppressing the internal magnetic coupling between pairs. Press-fit technology is applied for full-line production to prevent the potential risk of RoHS compliance. No solder, no lead. Compact figure allows to work with Leading 10G. Leading 10G Cat.6A keystone jack leads you to the gateway that expedites 10G over copper solution!
The jacks feature easy Install "110" Terminations , for easy, trouble free installations, and keystone mounting. These jacks have been extensively tested in the laboratory, and in the field. The jacks feature easy Install "110" Terminations , for easy, trouble free installations, and keystone mounting. These jacks have been extensively tested in the laboratory, and in the field.
Advantages of "Leading 10G"
- 10Gb/s performance, meeting or exceeding all performance requirements of the pending Category 6A (augmented category 6) standard, including alien crosstalk.
- Hardware Certified of complying with TIA/EIA-568B.22-1 Cat 6 A by UP and 3rd Party
- Complies with EU-RoHS
- Meets FCC subpart 68 requirements Jack with a minimum 50 microinch gold plating over nickel
- Easily Portable
- Insertion life -- 750 cycles minimum UL listed
- Enhanced PC designed technology provides reliable performance
Solution: Click here for Leading 10G CAT 6A Cabling Solution
Specs: Leading 10G CAT6A
Weight: 0.625 lb
SKU # QT-CW193624