Our Products > QuickTreX® PRO System™ Tools > QuickTreX® Professional "Wire Surgeon®" RJ-45 Modular Crimping Tool
QuickTreX® PRO System™
QuickTreX® Professional "Wire Surgeon®" RJ-45 Modular Crimping Tool
Professional "Wire Surgeon®" RJ-45 Modular Crimping Tool
- Ultra Low effort crimp mechanism for less user fatigue
- Calibrated to a nominal of .237" (for most High Quality RJ connectors), while maintaining an impressive +/- .003 tolerance.
- Meets FCC Spec 68.5
- Ultra precise and durable Zinc Alloy which supports the product for accurate results on each crimp, that is sure to last for years with continual use.
- Crowned Head(tm) pin arrangement accounts for flexing of the plug during the crimping process and reliably delivers evenly crimped pins.
- Crimps modular plugs in perfect and even parallel action with precise ratcheting mechanism.
- Works with QuickTreX, SS, Sentinel, as well as Tyco type plugs (and many others). Will accept both types of latch locking stand offs (2 or 3) for a proper crimp of cable jacket, while maintaining the integrity of the conductors "lay".
- plug locks in place to maintain proper position to elevate movement. This allows the tool to crimp properly over the contacts while not damaging the plastic in the latch area, leaving a good clean crimp / connection.
- Accessible release button in the event the tool needs to be open prior to a full crimp.
- Genuine QuickTreX™ signature "Wire Surgeon®" product.
Weight: 1.57 lbs
SKU # QT-TCX700